August 22, 2012

YOU ARE NOT AN ACCIDENT

PERSONALIZING RUSSELL KELFER'S POEM

I am who I am for a reason.
I am part of an intricate plan.
I am a precious and perfect unique design,
called God's special woman (or man).

I look like I look for a reason.
My God made no mistake.
He knit me together within the womb,
I am just what He wanted to make.

The parents I have are the ones he chose,
And no matter how I may feel,
They were custom-designed with God's plan in mind,
and they bear the master's seal.

No, that trauma I faced was not easy.
And God wept that it hurt me so;
But it was allowed to shape my heart
So that into His likeness I would grow.

I am who I am for a reason,
I have been formed by the Master's rod.
I am who I am
Because there is a God!


......nothing in your life is arbitrary. It's all for a purpose

Poem from the Book: The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren

2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog readers have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any advice to help fix this problem?
    Here is my web site http://www.wikimommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Thanks a bunch.
    Well... I am not facing any browser compatibility issue an haven't gotten any complaint from people who visit my blog.
    I really do not know what the issue may be but you can maybe discuss with your web developer/ programmer. He/ She should be able to fix it.

    Do have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete