October 19, 2012

Life's Plot


I complain a lot of times wishing I was this or that, asking the questions why, when and how? I wish I were taller, prettier, famous, richer; oh yes I wish everything could go just the way I want it to be. Those pictures I have created in my head and with every stroke of my imagination I have drawn each line and shaded each color on all my canvases. These I have carefully arranged showcasing every stage of existence in the gallery of my life. What if I could plan it all out and every step goes just the way I have it listed out? Wouldn't that be great? No surprises, no anxiety, no heartbreaks, no failures; just a smooth sail across the sea of life! Wait a minute! How is it supposed to be fun living a story with a bland weak plot where I already know the end from the beginning?

Things  sometimes get a bit too rough and hazy, it feels like I am  in a maze with so many corners and I'm lost not knowing which route leads out into sunshine, laughter, success, love and everything good I have ever wished for. I sigh, I whine, I curse under my breath, I scream, it gets so bad that I even cry sometimes because I have no clue, no idea of why, when and how. Why can’t life just be as simple as ABC? Why can’t it be a straight line graph taking off from zero heading high up on both the ‘y’ and ‘x’ axis?

You know what? All these how’s, if’s, when’s and how’s are in place just to make me stronger; to make me appreciate the moments I find answers to each and every of those questions. So I choose not to complain anymore but remain thankful for those things that seem little and insignificant because I enjoy their existence freely without hassle and stress so I see them as normal and not a big deal.

I choose to see my life as an adventure with it's uniqueness  and excitements amidst the risks!

I take each day as a blessing and as I take each breath, I relish every bit of my life with so much positivity and boldness!

I’ll enjoy every scene playing out my part excellently well!

…and with so much suspense, anxiety,hope and fun I’ll enjoy every detail of my life!

Action Packed! Suspense Filled! Happy Moments!



1 comment:

  1. Another lovely write-up! Its fun looking up to reading from you and you bet its worth the waiting... Always! Keep it up sweety and the Lord shall continue to be your strangth. Cheers
    Manye.

    ReplyDelete